What Information We Collect
By using our Services, we may ask for your full name, home address, financial position, and any other information that may be used to identify you or is referred to as Personally Identifiable Information.
We also collect some details about you that cannot be used to identify you, such as your age, race, and IP address. These details are referred to as Non-Personally Identifiable Information.
Other sorts of information that might be collected include:
- Information about income (source of funds, proof of income, or bank account information)
- Information on transactions (transaction details on your account)
- Information on usage (other information collected by cookies)
- How We COLLECT Personal Information
The kinds of Personal Information indicated above are obtained from the following sources:
- Voluntary Submission – For instance, information obtained via forms you fill out on our Service, preferences you express or supply through our Services or transactions you make on our Services.
- Indirect Collection – For instance, we may gather information about you based on your use of our Services.
- Third-Party Websites – For instance, some service providers include third-party suppliers for monitoring and analysing your usage of our Services.
- How We USE Personal Information
Personal Information may be used for the following purposes:
- To deliver and manage our Services, including tracking how our Website is used.
- To complete or meet the purpose for which you gave the information.
- To detect security events and safeguard against harmful, misleading, fraudulent, or unlawful conduct, including prosecuting individuals who are involved when appropriate.
- To abide by all relevant laws, law enforcement requirements, and corporate regulations.
Security and Disclosure
How We SECURE Personal Information
We care about the security of Your Personal Information but keep in mind that no method of transmission over the Internet or technique of electronic storage is completely safe. While we follow industry standards of securing Personal Information, we are not responsible for data breaches, errors, or publicly available information.
How We KEEP Personal Information
How We Disclose Personal Information
The Big Short may be obliged to release Your Personal Information in certain situations, such as where required by law or in response to lawful demands from governmental authorities.
The Big Short Movie commits to maintaining the confidentiality of your Personal Information and ensuring that you may exercise your rights.
- You have the right to access, correct, or remove the information we have on file for you.
- You have the right to have any missing or erroneous information we have on file for you rectified.
- You have the right to object if we handle your Personal Information for direct marketing reasons.
- You may revoke your agreement to the use of your Personal Information at any time.
- You have the right to request that we erase or remove Personal Information where there is no compelling reason for us to continue processing it.